Read on to learn about product updates, company news, as well as training and what’s to come in the months ahead!
Table of Contents
Message from our President.
President of Jonas Chorum
As we wind down 2023, I wanted to extend my sincerest thanks for your continued partnership this year. Your trust in our technology and vision is the cornerstone of our success. Jonas Chorum is honored to have played a role in enhancing your business operations.
In the past year, we have continued our focus on innovation and growth. We’re proud of the features we’ve rolled out to our mobile app and core functionality. Your invaluable feedback has been essential to shaping our solutions, and we remain dedicated to exceeding your expectations in 2024 and beyond.
Looking ahead, we’re excited about what the future has to hold. We are continuing to roll out feature enhancements while maintaining our commitment to security and reliability.
With your continued partnership, we are confident in our ability to build solutions that will provide truly seamless guest experiences.
As the year wraps up, consider scheduling time with your Chorum account manager to ensure that you’re leveraging everything our system has to offer. They’ll walk through how you’re using the system today and provide tips and tricks on ways to do more with your current PMS setup.
Thank you for another remarkable year, whether you joined us this year or have been with us for many. On behalf of the whole team at Jonas Chorum, we’re wishing you a wonderful holiday season and a prosperous New Year.
In the last quarter we’ve released numerous updates to Chorum PMS and Chorum Mobile including:
- Reservations now have the option to transfer a balance from one sub-folio to another
- Easier Deposit management and troubleshooting: we now record exactly when Deposit Amounts and Due Dates were created, additional changes are also tracked in the Change Log
- “VIP” status now shows as a dedicated column when looking up Guest Profiles
- Increased the number of rate tiers that can be tied to a single rate code to 100
- Made it easier to avoid accidentally creating a room block with a $0 value
- When creating group bookings, “market segment” can be made a mandatory field
- “Out of Order” status on Chorum Mobile for Housekeeping Supervisors, logged by a username and date/time stamp
- Out-of-order rooms will now appear in the Reservation Forecast Report
- Now available in Saved Reports: Bucket Check and Reservation Comments
- F&B revenue can now appear in the Manager’s Report
- Staff notes can now be included on the Detailed Guest Name List report
IMPROVING THE GUEST JOURNEY
Jonas Chorum is a proud member of Jonas Hospitality, a family of travel technology brands. Jonas Hospitality serves every sector of the hospitality industry, with software that helps 60,000 hotels, resorts, and spas.
We’re streamlining the customer journey while innovating how hotels handle technology integrations. We’re creating a more connected, guest-centric journey.
Jonas Hospitality has a growing suite of brands and products that help hoteliers manage their hotel operations, marketing, and distribution.
Automate Your Pricing Strategy with our Chorum PMS Integration
Lighthouse is trusted by over 65,000 hotels in 185 countries and empowers hoteliers to drive more revenue though better pricing decisions. With the highest satisfaction scores in the hotel industry, Lighthouse is here to serve independent hotels with an award winning pricing platform and best-in-class customer support.
Ready to experience Lighthouse’s pricing recommendations for your property? Get started for free!
Dayton House Resort Selects Chorum PMS to Improve Operations and Efficiency
Dayton House Resort is an oceanfront resort in Myrtle Beach, South Carolina. Spanning five buildings and over 300 rooms, they are a hotel with a lot of moving parts. Jonas Chorum helps them keep up and get ahead, managing 200+ check-ins a day.
“Switching to Chorum PMS has been night and day for everyone at our hotel,” says Dennis Sambroak, Senior Administrative Manager. “Both in terms of the features we were originally focused on, and some functionality that’s new to us.”